Country of Origin: Malaysia
PCS / Weight: 1 PKT / 500G (+/-)
The tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) is a fruit from the nightshade family. Tomatoes are usually red when mature but also comes in a variety of colours like yellow, orange, green and purple. They are a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K. The water content of tomatoes is around 95%. The other 5% consists mainly of carbohydrates and fiber.